Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First day at the Investigative internet training


My name is Ratifa Baranyikwa, A Journalist by  Profession
I'm working with Tanzania Daima News Paper,
for four years now.
When I came here in 2008 for the first internet related workshop organised by MISA with collaboration with VIKES Foundation of Finland , I was at foreign desk.
Now Iam a News Editor of Tanzania Daima on Wednesday assisting Martin Malera  an Editor of Tanzania Daima on Wednesday.

This week From today, Wednesday up to Friday I'll be busy attending the second internet related workshop, This workshop is part of training program  organised ya MISA and VIKES Foundation of Finland.

Because our Facilitator, Mr Johanson Peik, tought us a lot of things related to internet surfing and blogging. Since then, I found myself becoming a constant visitor of websites, using it as on of the tools of information.
and because this is my second workshop my expectation is to learn more on how to use Internet as a tools of information, searching hidden material via internet.

In fact, I came to realise that, perhaps I needed more time than a week to become a mogul in the field so from last week I joined Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT) doing Diploma in ICT.






No comments:

Post a Comment